Pet Owner’s Handbook PLR Ebook
Now Available: Simple and effective know-how to help ensure that your pet is safe EVEN at home…
"Discover How You Can Now Keep Your Pet The Happiest, Healthiest and Safest Pet You Have Ever Had…
And You Are Able To Do It Quickly, Trouble-Free at Less Expense Than You Would Normally Spend To Correct The Problems If You Chose NOT To Help Your Pet’s Safety."
Dear Pet Owner, If you want to have a happy, healthy and safe pet, then this might be the most important message you read today...
Let me tell you why:
There is more to having a pet than you may think. To be more specific, there's more to understanding and loving it than you would have ever even considered. Sure you want to feed it, pet it, talk to it, walk it, take it to get it’s shots, etc., and generally do the playful caring things that pet owners do. But there are some specific things that you want to make sure your pet has to his/her advantage to make sure (s)he has every chance for living a long and enjoyable life.
I think I should introduce myself, my name is Rich PLR. I'm NOT a pet trainer or anything fancy, but just an ordinary guy like you who simply love my pets. Let me ask you something. Are these 3 of the most important secrets you want to know about your pet’s safety?
- How do you keep your pet happy, healthy and especially safe?
- How do you understand what your pet wants or likes so that you can take necessary steps to make sure your home is always “pet safe”?
- What are the specific secrets to train your pets to follow your instructions and listen and obey you every time… for his/her own safety?
Those were the 3 main burning questions I had when I first became a pet owner. But I was frustrated because I couldn't find this information anywhere! Especially on setting up my home for and property in a way that I could keep my pets safe. Sure, there was the common sense stuff I knew I could do, but what about the unknown safety issues... I KNEW I didn’t want to find out about those before it was too late. So I kept searching. In fact, I searched in almost all the corner bookstores around. Yeah, sure I found a few dog books, bird books and the all too unknown books about hamsters authored by the so-called ‘experts’. I bought them happily and started reading… but when I applied the tips given, I discovered there was still SO MUCH MORE that was NOT addressed! I realized why most of the books I read seem incomplete. First, they are books on specific pets, not books on pets in general… and I had several! For starters, my dog had needs that couldn’t be met by the book on cocketail parrots. You see, certain dogs are a wonderful breed that seems to have their own ways and mind. Secondly, the so-called 'dog expert' writers probably never lived in a home where there were many different pets that have safety issues including their surroundings AND the other pets. They might own a dog or two, but I'm not sure they owned dogs, rabbits, parrots and cats. Lastly, the writing is based on THEIR opinions of what's right and wrong. Heck, how sure are they that what they teach is right? After a hard consideration, I set out to find these secrets myself. It was not easy at first, but I pursued and persevered. I ended up doing my own research to find out the truth about these secrets so that I can take good care of my own pets… all of my pets.
Then, I wanted them to get along with each other AND the children. I spent over 2 months just communicating with veterinarians, other pet owners and various trainers of different pets. My goal was to get global expertise from different people and get their input as well as learn from their experiences. Then, I researched on the internet, burning the midnight oil to read articles and forum posts to find out more. And, of course, I did not forget about the tips I've gathered from books I've bought from the local bookstores. Phew! It was a lot of work. But if you were to ask me whether it was worth the effort, I'll say YES because I finally got my answers. It's no longer a secret to me how to keep my pets safe, happy, healthy and obedient the way I want it. Back to the purpose of this letter…
"Isn't it time you set up your home so your pets can be 100% completely happy, healthy, obedient and, most of all, safe?"
Here's your ticket to fast-track learn that and to end any shooting in the dark, figuring how to achieve that…
"Pet Owners Handbook – Making Your Home Healthy and Safe For Your Pets!"
This is unlike ANY pet book you see on the shelf because it's a researched book from people who personally own different pets. If you want to learn how to fly, would you ask a sailor to teach you or an airplane pilot?
With that said, Pet Owner Handbook is a collection of tips and secrets from many pet lovers (like you and me), instead of opinions of a single 'dog-expert'.
Here are short descriptions of what you'll discover in this handbook:
- You'll learn how to pet-proof your house to keep your pet safe and sound during the day… even if you’re not home (applicable for indoor pets)
- The little known secrets to create obedient pets
- The quick and easy way to outdoor pets out of trouble and less of a liability to other people like your neighbors!
- The critical must have information about dangerous diseases that a certain pets can become easily infected with and what to do about it BEFORE it happens
- One of the best ways to make training 'fun'
- Surefire methods to train your pets so they have the traits you want
- How to decide what is best to feed them so you know it's healthy
- Step-by-step instructions to train your pets in the beginning… with love
- Discover exactly why you must check the parents' traits of a pet before you “take him/her in”.
- The surprising facts of what foods can harm certain pets!
- Choosing the right grooming for the right pet – and what pets have no need for “traditional grooming”
- A complete explanation of the origin and nature of certain household pets … this will help you to understand your pets on a deeper level
- Simple formula on how to save your pet if it encounters various medical trouble that is not obvious immediately
- What is the balance diet for a bird, versus a dog, versus a hamster so that it's okay to run and play
- The secret weapon of how to use praise effectively on your pets- and which pets respond the best when I done correctly
- Tips and tricks of how to train to follow your instructions and gain your attention quickly
- The hidden truth about a sensitive health signals that you must know and watch out for AND how to take care of
- How to quickly recognize a happy mood… and what to do to create that mood
- What all pets must have to make them happy
- How and why you must know about fleas because fleas can be a huge problem not only for dogs, but other pets as well
- How to prevent your pets from getting fleas – this can be one of the most dangerous things that can happen to some pets!
- Discover why obedience training is a must for most household pets
- What you must do if you find fleas
- Why certain pets have such powerful affection for human
- How to identify the difference attitudes of a wide spectrum of pets
- Learn the primary concern why a pet is harder to train than the others… and by knowing this, you'll be able to better create the best atmosphere and environment for your pet!
- The relatively unknown tip that allows pets to adapt to any environment
- How often your pet must be treated to avoid various pet-specific disease
- Exactly how long a typical, housepet can live - so don't expect too much of him/her later in years!
- What kind of health problem will pass on to the next generation if you are a breeder (this mostly pertains to dogs).
- Why certain types of punishment for bad behavior is not recommended for certain pets… you’ll discover which ones and what to do as an alternative
- Discover the never-expected areas where your pet could pick up fleas… know this and you are safe from this flea problem
- What does training actually means to your pet
- What most pets do if they want your attention immediately!
- You'll know what you must never let your pets do or you'll get unacceptable behaviors
- How much grooming is required and for which pet
- Uncover the importance of having a box versus a crate
- The simple technique to keep all your pets out of trouble
- Dozens of things that pets like that you may not know… (Listening to your singing while you are bathing and feeding them is one!)
- Exactly what is the most important aspect you must know if you want to have a good and loyal pet by your side
"The Tips Revealed In This Handbook Are Practical, Applicable and Instantly Useful..."
For example, I had no idea that a crate could be so important to certain animals. Now, some of my pets have their very own crate to sleep in, and we're all happier because of it!
I've put together these steps and first-rate tips for you to start a wonderful and loving relationship with your pets. In a couple of weeks (or days) time, you will most likely be able to visually see some results. I took a lot of time writing my book that is jam-packed full of tips to ensure your success in building a loving relationship. So if I invested my time to write this handbook that promises that your pet will be happier, healthier and most importantly safe... how much would you be willing to invest in it? If you were searching for these useful tips yourself, it would easily take you months (or even years!) to discover them. But obviously, you DO NOT have that kind of time because YOU WANT to enjoy your time with your pet now. Or, if you go ahead and buy several magazines or books, you'll end up spending over $200.00 or more. Mind you, these books are NOT about PETS like you live with, but a general understanding of animals only. How about investing a measly $4.95 to help you get started on finding all these secrets?
That's it. For only $14.95 you'll own "Pet Owners Handbook – Making Your Home Healthy and Safe For Your Pets!" You owe it to yourself to have this great relationship with all of your pets. And now, you can absolutely achieve that. Here's your next step, click on the purchase link above to invest $4.95:
P.S. You will be amazed at how simple and easy it is to use these home pet safety tips immediately. You'll see your pets becoming happier, healthier, and you can rest easy knowing they are in the safest environment possible, all because you followed this proven step-by-step handbook. But if by any chance you find the steps and tips not suitable for you, you are protected by my 100% ironclad money back guarantee for the next 30 days.