Living With Bipolar Disorder (Audio & eBook)
Find Out How To Conquer Mood Swings Before They Start…
Learn Everything There Is To Know About Bipolar Disorder
Discover How You Can Take Charge Of Your Care And Lead A Life That Is Rewarding, Happy and Free
Bipolar Disorder. Manic Depression. These are terms often responsible for causing fear in those not afflicted, and panic in those diagnosed.
Do you or someone you love suffer from manic depression? Has bipolar disorder affected the way you live your life, and your outlook on life?
If you are among the millions of people that suffers daily from the euphoric highs and depressive lows that come with this confusing disorder, you are not alone.
According To The National Institutes Of Mental Health, More Than 5.7% American Adults May Suffer From Bipolar Disorder Each Year…
That is almost 3% of the population. Most people are not diagnosed until they are adults.
In fact, most of the time bipolar disorder will not manifest until after age 25, at least according to the NIMH.
Many people diagnosed with this disorder instantly panic at the idea of having a lifelong disease. Bipolar disorder, or manic depression, is not really a disease.
Bipolar is a mental disorder that results in a complex array of symptoms, including physical, physiological and emotional symptoms, which may include:
- Excessive spending
- Suicidal tendencies
- Reckless behavior
- Feelings of worthlessness
- Exaggerated sense of wellness or grandiosity
- Loss of touch with reality
- Overwhelming confusion
These are but a few of the confusing and often interchangeable symptoms of bipolar disorder.
Many patients suffer in silence, not realizing their symptoms and behaviors are treatable and manageable. Others suffer in silence, for fear of what others may think should they learn of their disorder.
Many patients with bipolar disorder feel like they have lost the ability to confide in those who surround and support them.
People with bipolar disorder may lose touch with reality, and panic when they feel they don’t have control or someone they can rely on to help them gain stability.
For anyone and everyone who has suffered this pain, my heart goes out to you.
Here is what you need to know. You can lead a life that is rich and rewarding. There are many people living normal lives that have bipolar disorder.
There are also many treatment choices available to patients with bipolar disorder, including natural and holistic ones.
The time has come for you to take charge of your life and your health. You don’t have to rely on others to tell you how to lead a life that is full and rewarding. You can learn how to overcome common obstacles faced by patients with bipolar disorder.
How? Here’s how. Introducing,
Living With Bipolar Disorder
A Patient’s Guide To Living With Manic Depression
In this revealing and helpful guide, you will learn:
- How to distinguish between classic forms of this condition and alternate forms of bipolar disorder so you can best address your symptoms.
- How to distinguish symptoms of a mood episode from your true self, so you can take action to resolve mood episodes quickly before they become overwhelming.
- How to overcome the stigma attached to the term mental illness, so you can go on to live a rewarding, rich life that is stigma free.
- How to find a competent physician to ensure a proper diagnosis, so you get the right type of treatment from day one.
- What an action plan is and how to create one, so you can use one to take charge of your healthcare and your life.
- 7 steps that will help you create an action plan for success, so you can start living a life that is comfortable and rewarding.
- Step-by-Step plan for conquering mood swings before they start, so you can live life without having to endure the serious ups and downs that often come with severe episodes of mania and depression.
- Discover little known support resources readily available to you to help you overcome depression and anxiety often associated with this undermining disorder.
Bipolar is a disorder that affects millions, but one that you can take charge of, one you can learn to control…
The time has come for you to stop coping and start learning how to take charge of your life and live a happy, healthy and rewarding life, no matter your diagnosis.
CLICK HERE and you will visit our secure server, where you can confidentially and securely order your copy of Living With Bipolar Disorder for only $19.95.
Do not suffer in silence. Change your life today and live life in a positive way. You can, millions have and will continue to do so.
The first step to your health and happiness is education. Educate yourself by ordering your risk free copy of Living With Bipolar Disorder for only $9.95.
Risk Free? That’s right. We aren’t here to offer you nothing for your money. We want to make sure you gain valuable insights get the most out of your life. That is why we are backing our offer completely.
What that means is there is no risk to you.
100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
This guide will teach you how to take control of your life and lead an active life.
Learn how you can become an active player in your disorder so your disorder doesn’t control you.
Discover how you can head off mood episodes before they become destructive.
You have to hurry, your health depends on your ability to learn as much as you can about treating your condition, and about creating your action plan for success.
So give it a chance, take just a moment and learn everything you can about your disorder, so you can take back your life.
Don’t let bipolar disorder define YOUR life. Take charge and define your life in a way that matches your true self.
Remember, each and every day is a new day, a step in the road to your recovery.