Getting Passionate About Plyometrics
Do Not Read This Report…
If you want to miss out on the hottest new trend in exercise in decades!
If you want to live longer, be happier and healthier without pills, supplements or dangerous drugs, you owe it to yourself to learn about Plyometrics!
If you have not yet read this guide about this fast growing exercise regimen, by all means get your copy right away!
If you have tried every diet and exercise imaginable with little or no success you definitely need to learn all about Plyometrics and Getting Passionate About Plyometrics has the questions and answers you need.
Everything you need to know is contained in this valuable guide. This information is so new it’s a good possibility that you’ve not even heard about Plyometrics. Or maybe you’ve heard mention of it and want to learn more.
We ask all the questions AND give you the answers. Learn things like:
- What is Plyometrics and How Does it Work – Dedicated athletes know what it is and now you can too!
- Plyometrics, Aerobics and Flexibility – What are the differences and how to connect the dots.
- Warm-Up Drills – Nowhere else is this stressed more than in plyometrics. Discover why it’s so important.
- Classifying Jumps - Not to be taken lightly, proper execution is key.
- Equipment – Minimal equipment is necessary. Learn what it is.
- Basics of Plyometric Training – Learn how to improve an athlete’s explosive response.
- About Vertical Jumping – Gauging how high a person can launch off the ground from an idle position. How to do it properly.
- How to Design a Basic Training Program – Keep in mind the intensity and progression of the training program.
- Developing a Sport Program – Learn how to properly match the program to the sport, i.e. basketball, baseball and so on.
- Sample Programs to Increase Vertical and Linear Jumps – Weighted box jumps, side box jumps, weighted squats are all covered including many more.
- Sample Programs to Improve Lateral Movement and Directional Changes – How these moves condition cardio-respiratory system and the musculo- skeletal system including box runs and clock drill.
- Basic Plyometric Exercises – Start with the basics before moving on to the advanced movements. This chapter teaches you how to develop your technique.
- Sport Specific Drills – More about developing specific drills to match the sport involved including sports like volleyball and skiing.
- Where to Find Instruction – Don’t jump at the first instruction program you hear about. Learn about how to go about the due diligence to insure the right instructor for you.
Before you take on this discipline, you need to delve deeper into the principles lurking behind plyometrics, as well as to learn movements that are useful in your chosen sport.
You can do this with Getting Passionate About Plyometrics.
You are about to receive solid quality information on Plyometrics and steps to take showing you how to add this element to your fitness regimen.
Plus, much more information is provided once you get your copy of this guide.
This information is real. It is something you can always keep and know that you have the best information possible for conquering what may be holding you back in your fitness program.
Become Passionate About Plyometrics right now! You’ll be glad you did.