Are You Questioning The Necessity Of Childhood Vaccines?
Did you know about the controversy surrounding Autism and vaccinations?
Get the Answers You Need – TODAY!
There are rumors and opinions running rampant about childhood vaccinations. Some say that you are risking your child’s health without them, while others say you are at risk if you use them.
Unfortunately, disease is indiscriminate. It doesn’t seem to matter what socio-economic level you fall within children are at risk for a multitude of diseases.
Depending on your age, you may remember filing off to the school cafeteria around 1955 for a polio vaccination. Polio is a highly contagious disease that was virtually eliminated in the second half of the last century.
The polio vaccine created by Jonas Salk eliminated the disease from the United States by 1979 and the entire western hemisphere by 1991. Obviously, this is certainly a highly recognizable success story!
Despite the great strides in recent medical history, sadly we remain at odds with regard to other vaccines.
Many families are pressured into certain vaccinations because they are led to believe that the law requires them. These presumptions are primarily perpetrated by various school systems.
Separating fact from fiction
So, what’s the answer? Does the law require vaccinations or not? That’s a very good question and one that you definitely need an answer to.
Fortunately there is a resource available that will answer that question as well as others such as:
- What every parent should know about immunizations – Recent news has caused more than a little alarm, get the answers you must have
- Learning about the immune system – How does the immune system function in children
- Natural or Vaccine – The jury is still out but read about the do’s and don’ts
- How is a vaccine created – Discover what is entailed when creating a new vaccine
- What role do animals play in medical research – Have animals made it safer for humans
- Do vaccines contain unnecessary toxins – What chemicals are found in various vaccines
- What are some of the most common vaccines – Learn what they are and their purpose
- Mercury and vaccines – Ah, here is where a huge controversy lies
- Autism and vaccines – Yes, this is the one that receives the big headlines today
- What are autoimmune disorders – How do they pertain to vaccines
- The law and vaccinations – Here is where you find the answer to that subject we alluded to previously
- Are vaccinations miracle drugs or poisons – The good, bad and ugly from all viewpoints
So, where do you get the answers?
You can find the answers to all your questions in “The Guide to Childhood Vaccines and Potential Vaccine Risks.”
Whatever you do, don’t depend on headlines when it comes to the health of your children. “The Guide to Childhood Vaccines and Potential Vaccine Risks” is written in plain language that anyone can understand.
Every effort is taken to bring you the information in an objective presentation. Decisions regarding the health and well being of your children should not be made lightly.
You owe to yourself and them to prepare yourself with all the pertinent data so you can make an informed decision.
Should you decide that you do not want your children vaccinated against certain diseases, you need to be prepared to defend your decision. One chapter of “The Guide to Childhood Vaccines and Potential Vaccine Risks” discusses how to navigate the legalities of avoiding immunization.
Get the answers you need to make an informed decision for your family today. You’ll be glad you did.